We can help you with your mortgage needs from any of our many Treasure Valley locations.
Our Mortgage Team
Purchases & Refinances
Terms up to 30 years
FHA, IHA & VA
Fixed and adjustable
Easy access to funds
No closing costs
No annual fee
No prepayment fee
- Earnest Money: The deposit that is supplied when you make an offer on the house
- Down Payment: A percentage of the cost of the home that is due at settlement
- Closing Costs: Costs associated with processing paperwork to purchase or refinance a house
- Principal: Repayment on the amount borrowed
- Interest: Payment to the lender for the amount borrowed
- Taxes & Insurance: Monthly payments are normally made into a special escrow account for items like hazard insurance and property taxes. This feature is sometimes optional, in which case the fees will be paid by you directly to the County Tax Assessor and property insurance company.